Saturday, January 16, 2010

Movie From Snes Emulator Why Will You Buy DSi?

Why will you buy DSi? - movie from snes emulator

In my DS Lite I have music, films, photos (I can not take pictures, but I can save, and I have a digital camera Nice) and ebooks. Not that I need to mention the NES, SNES, and Genesis emulators. What If a DSi? A 0.3-megapixel camera? Really? Slightly larger than the screen? "Who cares? The thing is a foot from his face. It seems a waste of money for me. Spend $ 30 on a pimp your SuperCard DS. DSi seems to be only a flight of money for Nintendo of people who can not resist the latest, and do not know that your DS is capable of anything, DSI can (such as Internet browsing, but No video streaming capabilities). You do not need a CIO of an SD slot will receive an R4 or SuperCard. Am I right? Do you know this? Why DSi?

1 comment:

llaffer said...

I buy a DSi, and I have my imature "337 haxxor emulates" illegal ROMs, which have in the past and leave it.

0.3 Megapixel camera does not seem much, but still 4 times the resolution of a screen DS. Why have something that will be more condensed, which is on the screen.

I still have a DS fat, the last vestige of life. DSi will be my successor. I'm not too much to not be able to play GBA games that worried, always have access to a GBA SP and DS-4-Lites (my wife and my children each have a DS Lite). So if you want to go, I can not.

I always thought the idea of WiiWare was good. Although I think Nintendo is applying the right way is always a good idea. I look forward DSWare system, and downloadable games that can be read without a pocket full of shells.

I do not know how the browser is not as good as IE8 and Firefox. I have many other devices in my dDISPOSAL why. I do not know about the properties of music as I have an iPod for that role in my life.

It will be a replacement for my fat-free DS with new features that have no other device.

Post a Comment