Friday, January 29, 2010

How To Connect A Ps3 To A 5.1 Surround Sound Reciever 5.1 Channel Reciever And PS3?

5.1 Channel Reciever and PS3? - how to connect a ps3 to a 5.1 surround sound reciever

I have a 5.1-channel receiver (Sony), which is connected to my TV. The PS3 is more than 3 meters from the receiver, so I'm sure I will in conjunction with a fiber-optic cable from my PS3 surround channel. So my question is can I simply mean fiber-optic cable connector on my TV (audio is connected to my TV surround sound) on my ps3 and still have 5.1 sound?

1 comment:

Sexyguy1... said...

This question reminds me once when I lived Mentos into Diet Coke bottles. At first I was like "hey that's great." But then I said to myself "missing a step." As a chemistry major, I understand that the basic science behind it so I thought it would only respond to level. I replaced the spirits with a fireworks display and replaced Diet Coke with a bucket of 5 gallons of gasoline. I was very, very far back, and this important chemical, I read at least three books on the subject of science. Since I was so far, I think it was made ten attempts before it to throw the fireworks and hit the bucket. When I did, I saw what can only be described as a miracle. First Light. So light, everything else ceased to exist around me. I stood in the parking lot of Wal-Mart. I was in a world of pure light. Then came the sound. It looked like my Sony HDMI 5.1 surround is successful, reaching a volume, while a few terrorists in Babylon, in modern warfare 2 are left. And I do not know how the MEANo blowing sexual. I hope that helps.

Post a Comment