Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fibromyalgia Antibiotics Any One With Fibromyalgia Or Lyme Disease?

Any one with Fibromyalgia or Lyme Disease? - fibromyalgia antibiotics

My husband, whom I contacted Lyme
Last year, the disease is a heck of time has always had diagnosed. Lyme tests are read and only one positive result of about 5% of patients who are really positive for the disease. His statement neg Lyme. and Dr. 's just say that I do not. I studied 100 hours probably understand that what had happened. I think it was Lyme. The only condition that resembles its Fibromyalgia.He at first was almost paralyzed. He Drs go ahead and treatment with antibiotics. It was much improved, but not 100%. The question I have is for those who have experienced fibromyalgia or Lyme disease ... If you use your muscles as if they were pieces of swelling and itching, tingling, itching? I did so because that's how I described. Do not stop as a source of constant irritation, but Sting, Stop, Sting, Stop, Sting, too?

7 comments:

KATHI-LY... said...

Her symptoms seem familiar, but my pain went from one muscle group a number into a different region. I went to many doctors before finding my neurologist. The test of the lumbar puncture was done by my neurologist to give a conclusive answer.

I was treated with an infusion of CV for six months. However, anti-stress my life is not # 1-medical intervention, which allows me to live in remission.

Good luck, keep your research and trust your instinct!

cowboydo... said...

Lyme disease from a deer tick, is similar to lupus, fibromyalgia is not. It would be sleepy, sluggish and unresponsive. Lyme's is easy to prove that suppress some time and a doctor, large quantities of antibiotics, to give the disease can. Fibromyalgia, on the contrary, has several aspects dominate, to the field and a good doctor should be able to find it very easy.
If you go to a large teaching hospital, I can almost guarantee that they are fast, what is wrong. Not only expects this to his doctor and his small team.
My daughter is for small quantities of a pill to take to soothe the nerves of fibromyalgia. While other was on antibiotics for some time Lymes until I told him to wash the doctor, it was learned that the procedure Lyme.

skinpro said...

I have fibromyalgia, about 7 years and have never experienced anything like it. An opinion be sought immediate 2

AZButter... said...

Lyme disease is known for more than 40 different diseases pass - as "The Great Pretender. I was at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota diagnosed with fibromyalgia before I knew I had Lyme.
My legs were swollen, and bumpy, and it disappeared after I stopped working full time. If he exaggerating when I know I need rest. Stress fuels this condition. Your husband needs to consult a doctor Lyme literate doctor to examine and to be treated as soon as possible. You can not just Lyme disease, but co-infections, so hard on yourself, like Lyme disease.

deb said...

It looks like fibromyalgia to me. My question is, how is your dream? Sleep is an important problem of fibromyalgia.

I did in 2000, diagnosed with fibromyalgia.

http://fibromyalgiasupport.com/

http://360.yahoo.com/profile-u92l7DQ6crV ...

If you have diabetes or a uric acid problem, please make sure you try DRibose. I have learned that more than a year and made big changes in my level of pain increased, my energy, and improve the quality of my sleep. He works about 69% of fibrosis / CFS patients to try. When you browse the page 360 of my article about them, and a few links where you can buy. The value of the process of six weeks. I recommend to all, because it has helped many people.

AmyE said...

Both are in my prayers! HUGS:)

AmyE said...

Both are in my prayers! HUGS:)

Post a Comment