Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Toothache More Condition_symptoms I Have Toothache, Why Does It Hurt More When I Lower Myself?

I have toothache, why does it hurt more when I lower myself? - toothache more condition_symptoms

I have tried to take a bath, but had to leave after fifteen minutes because the toothache was so bad. I noticed that when I'm sitting showers, and then disappears when I get up, as when I left the tank.

He introduced the theory that it may have something to do with air pressure, but surely this mean that if I stood on the ground, would be worse if I go to the top Saturday, but would not be the case. Why?

1 comment:

Jay Lew said...

His greatest volume of blood when he was in the bathroom. The warm water helps the blood flow to the affected site, and the blood circulation means more pain.
The same with the lie ... Blood volume distribution on your face.
Blame gravity ...

Post a Comment