Thursday, December 24, 2009

Marine Spare Parts Maintenance/minor Tuneup On 97 Mercury Sable Station Wagon?

Maintenance/minor tuneup on 97 Mercury Sable Station Wagon? - marine spare parts

I'm going to the graduation of my son's Marine Boot Camp in SC soon, and I do not want any problems with my car. I used to do maintenance for me, and it's been a while was a little tuneup. I watched the answers TuneUp minors, and I have questions about certain things that do not) I need to know whether they are redundant for my car (my car over those parts. I did not spend much money, so you do not want to be real stupid, but I do what I do. Special conditions, which I read that I know if they have to apply to my car (because I think they are), most are not:
/ Audit deadlines
Distributor Cap
Rotors
Clean or replace the PCV valve
Clean throttle body
Ignition
Son Ignition
Check heating block
Thanks for any help you can offer me. I do not have to worry about spark plugs, air filter and the Son. And I keep hearing about the fuel filter, but I said, it is difficult to find or too expensive if you have to wait before the trip, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment