Saturday, December 26, 2009

Juvenile Lupus Juvenile Rhumatoid Arthritis Possibly Lupus - Possible Diagnosis For My 15 Year Old?

Juvenile Rhumatoid Arthritis possibly Lupus - Possible diagnosis for my 15 year old? - juvenile lupus

One night my son woke me up in the middle of the night that his knee was swollen. The next day we realized that the water / liquid / her. Talk to him, had no injuries he can remember, he injured his knee. He was taken to a Orthopäde Monday and we see a rheumatologist and manages the MRI and blood tests. There's really no pain, only stooping or bending the knee under pressure.

I do not know myself with these terms all have any ideas? Exactly what could happen if a very healthy / active 15 years have only started having these symptoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment